Join us Sept. 7th & 8th for the Missouri Monster Hunt. Riders will meet in Marshall, Missouri where there is a growing rumor of a Momo sighting. The event consists of overnight bikepacking,a documentary film on bigfoot courtesy of Screenland Armour, a late night hunt for Momo in the woods surrounding Marshall (no weapons of any kind), and beer courtesy of our friends at New Belgium. They're sponsoring the event with beer, swag, and lots of other cool Fat Tire related goodness.
Backyard and Beyond will be providing concierge tent service for this event. If you use their, they will be at the start location to shuttle your gear to the camp site location for you, set up your tent, and have you gear inside your tent waiting for you. We love the service they provide and they also make sure that their customers have coffee, water, and other nice amenities available to them as well.
*Cars will not be able to park at the campsite location. This will be accessible by bikes only!
What you'll need:
2. Fat tire bikes or plus sized tire bikes will be best for this adventure. Gravel bikes maaaaaaay work...the bigger the better when it comes to tires
3. Headlamps (Night vision googles if you have 'em...why not?)
4. Camping gear (hammocks will probably be fine as well)
5. Pack your own food for the evening.
6. Shoes to hike with. Mtb shoes with clips should be fine. If you're rolling with flats, wear shoes worth hucking a bike if you need too.
6. A change of underwear
What you won't need:
1. Beer: it's taken care of
2. Weapons- just don't. You should be able to fat tire your way out of Momo's path should we find him/her/it.
For more info visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/1112461558949649/